Harbour cruise and sleep over
- 15:00 Pickup from hotel or airport with our private chauffeur
- 15:30 Met by your captain and crew at Grand Harbour, Valletta. You are served wine or champagne as the crew prepare to lift anchor
- 16:00 As we sail out of Grand Harbour you will see the famous Barrakka Gardens straight ahead.
- 16:15 We round the historical forts of the Knights of St John including the film sets of Agora, Gladiator, Troy, Munich, Count of Montecristo and U-571. The tour continues around the harbour and into Msida where you see the mixture of old forts and fascinating new luxury developments.
- 18:00 We return to Grand Harbour where we moor for the overnight stay.
- 19:00 You can enjoy a fine dinner onboard or dine in one of the fine nearby restaurants. After dinner you can either wander along the scenic harbour with its bars, restaurants and luxury yachts (the Grand Harbour is home to among others the famous Maltese Falcon sailing yacht), or you can catch a water taxi across the harbour to central Valetta or the romantic Valetta Water Front development.
- 22:00 When you are ready, you return to the boat for an overnight stay. The boat is as a fine boutique hotel, with two air-conditioned bedrooms - both with en-suite bathrooms - three television sets, spacious lounge and large outdoor areas perfect for a drink before bed.
- 10:00 Checkout. Our driver will take you back to your hotel, the airport or drop you off in central Valletta if you wish to continue your sightseeing.
-Click here to book this trip-