Full day around Malta
- 09:00 Pickup from hotel or airport with our private chauffeur
- 09:30 Met by your captain and crew at Grand Harbour, Valletta. A light breakfast with espresso on the deck.
- 10:00 As we sail out of Grand Harbour you will see the famous Barrakka Gardens straight ahead.
- 10:15 We round the historical forts of the Knights of St John including the film sets of Agora, Gladiator, Troy, Munich, Count of Montecristo and U-571.
- 10:30 At cruise speed we pass Sliema, anchoring in Mellieha Bay. Here you can either enjoy some exiting watersports or relax with a glass of champagne.
- 11:30 We continue to Comino where we can either anchor in the Blue Lagoon or much more quiet neighbouring bay of Crystal Waters. The crew will provide you with champagne, wine and other drinks while you enjoy the astonishingly clear water or just relax in the sun.
- 12:30 We continue past Cirkewwa and Paradise Beach to Popeye Village where we anchor again. While you enjoy the views of the film set of the 1980 musical production your crew prepares the outdoor barbeque for your brunch.
- 14:00 After brunch we continue past the sandy beaches of Golden Sands and Gnejna Bay and make a short stop to see the astonishing white caves at Clay Slopes.
- 15:00 We pass slowly the breathtaking vertical cliffs of Dingli, before proceeding to Blue Grotto area.
- 16:00 Heading back to Valletta, this time on the west coast, we will stop outside the fishing village of Marsaxlokk.
- 16:45 After some light snacks we continue on towards Valletta.
- 17:15 We arrive at Grand Harbour where you again is met by our private driver. It is up to you whether to continue the evening in Valletta or to go back to your hotel.
-Click here to book this trip-