Evening dinner in Valletta and Marsaxlokk - (1/2 day)
- 6:00 Pickup from hotel or airport with our private chauffeur (Mercedes E or S class)
- 16:30 Met by your captain and crew at Grand Harbour, Valletta. A drink is served on deck together with light snacks.
- 17:00 As we sail out of Grand Harbour you will see the famous Barrakka Gardens straight ahead.
- 17:15 We round the historical forts of the Knights of St John including the film sets of Agora, Gladiator, Troy, Munich, Count of Montecristo and U-571.
- 17:30 We continue at cruise speed towards the fishing village of Marsaxlokk, where your crew will prepare the outdoor barbeque for the dinner while you are served wine or cocktails.
- 18:45 After dinner we start to make our way back to Valletta. As we approach Valletta, the daylight begins to fade and you get stunning views of the this famous home of medieval knights by night.
- 19:30 We arrive at Grand Harbour where you again is met by our private driver. It is up to you whether to continue the evening in Valletta or to go back to your hotel.
-Click here to book this trip-